Admission

Tuition Schedule

The best way to determine whether Greenhill is right for you is to experience it firsthand.
Below you will find information on Greenhill's tuition and payment options for the 2018-19 academic year. If you have any additional questions or would like additional information, please contact the Admission Office at (972) 628-5510.
 
CLICK HERE to learn about our financial aid program.
 
Payment Options
• Option 1: Tuition and fees paid in full by June 1, 2018.
• Option 2: Tuition and fees paid in two installments. 60% due by June 1, 2018 and the remaining 40% paid in full by December 1, 2018 (plus a $350 finance charge).
Listed below are the tuition and fees for the 2018-19 academic year. Tuition includes lunch, but does not include all textbooks for grades 9-12.
New Students
Tuition Deposit Option 1 Option 2
Installment #1
Option 2
Installment #2
Due Date June 1, 2018 * June 1, 2018 * December 1, 2018
PreK - 1st $25,550 $1,500 $25,550 $15,930 $9,970
2nd - 4th $25,650 $1,500 $25,650 $15,990 $10,010
5th - 6th $29,525 $1,500 $29,525 $18,315 $11,560
7th - 8th $31,225 $1,500 $31,225 $19,335 $12,240
9th - 11th $31,325 $1,500 $31,325 $19,395 $12,280
12th $31,675 $1,500 $31,675 $19,605 $12,420
* All new students must pay a one-time $1,500 facility fee. Fee has been included in the June 1, 2018 payment.
Returning Students
Tuition Deposit Option 1 Option 2
Installment #1
Option 2
Installment #2
Due Date June 1, 2018 June 1, 2018 December 1, 2018
PreK - 1st $25,550 $2,500 $23,050 $13,830 $9,570
2nd - 4th $25,650 $2,500 $23,150 $13,890 $9,610
5th - 6th $29,525 $2,500 $27,025 $16,215 $11,160
7th - 8th $31,225 $2,500 $28,725 $17,235 $11,840
9th - 11th $31,325 $2,500 $28,825 $17,295 $11,880
12th $31,675 $2,500 $29,175 $17,505 $12,020
 
Important Notes & Fees:
• Deposit is due February 15, 2018 for all currently enrolled students, and two weeks from contract issue date for newly-enrolled students and is included in tuition. For returning families, $1,000 of the deposit is refundable if the Admission Office is notified by email no later than Wednesday, March 21, 2018 that a student is not returning.
• Payment Option 2 includes a non-refundable $350 finance charge. CLICK HERE to review Federal Truth in Lending disclosures.
Optional Fees for All Students (Due by June 1, 2018):
• Student Accident Insurance for $58.
• Tuition Refund Insurance for 2.2% of tuition.
 
 

Upcoming Events

Greenhill School

A coed independent day school for prekindergarten – Grade 12
Copyright © 2017 Greenhill School. All Rights Reserved.