The Learning Assistance Program seeks to help meet the individual learning needs of students within the framework of Greenhill’s curricular requirements. Supporting the belief that students learn in different ways, the Learning Specialists work with students, faculty, parents and administrators to identify individual needs and decide how best to address those needs. Learning assistance is available to any student who is having academic difficulty.
- One-on-one skills building;
- Recommendations for diagnostic assessments;
- Professional referrals for tutors, evaluators, therapists and counselors;
- Learning Assistance Program documentation;
- Facilitation of grade level and college transition.