1. All parents and/or guardians
, including those who have never married or are divorced or separated, as well as stepparents, must submit all of the required financial aid application documents in order for their child to be considered for a tuition grant.
2. A completed online Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) at https://sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal
. SSS generates a Report of Family Contribution (RFC) for Greenhill after analyzing the completed PFS.
3. A complete, signed copy of all 2019, 2020, and 2021 Federal Income Tax Forms
, including a copy of all W-2 forms and all accompanying schedules. If taxes were filed electronically, you may upload the Electronic Postmark–Certification of Electronic Filing page in lieu of printing and signing a paper copy of the return.
4. If a parent/guardian owns a business, a copy of all 2019, 2020, and 2021 Federal Income Tax Forms
and all accompanying schedules for each business owned. A completed 2021 Profit and Loss Statement
(P&L) may also be required.
5. A copy of all parents’/guardians’ most recent paycheck(s)/pay stub(s)
6. Written explanation
of any unusual circumstances that have affected your family’s financial situation this year that you would like Greenhill to consider.
7. Upon submitting your PFS, required forms may be uploaded online at https://sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal
on your My Documents
page. An option to mail your documents will also be available, but uploading is recommended for faster receipt and processing.