Annual contributions to the Greenhill Fund provide support that is used for a myriad of operating expenses including faculty salaries, financial aid, arts and academics, to name only a few. These funds go directly to the operating budget to help bridge the tuition income shortfall gap.
The Greenhill Fund 2018-19 campaign has set a goal of $1,725,000. Pledges made this school year are not due until December 31, 2018. Gifts and pledge payments can be made online using Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Donations of stock are also accepted. All gifts to the Greenhill Fund are 100 percent tax deductible.
Giving helps us THRIVE by:
- Providing 5% of the school’s operating budget, bridging the $3,000 gap between tuition revenue and the expense of providing a Greenhill education.
- Sustaining our exceptional curriculum which challenges students to meet their intellectual potential.
- Supporting financial aid, making a Greenhill education accessible to all families.
Giving is WHO WE ARE:
- Our tradition of giving started with our founder, Bernard Fulton, who, along with other school leaders, went without a salary to support the launch of the school.
- That tradition continues today, with 100% of Trustees and Faculty, and 97% of parents supporting the Greenhill Fund last year.
We hope that all our parents, alumni, grandparents and friends continue to support Greenhill at a level appropriate for your circumstance. If you have any questions, please contact Annie Carter
, Director of Annual Giving.