Welcome new families to the Greenhill community and to the PA!
As soon as you enroll your child at Greenhill School, you are automatically a member of the Parents’ Association
The Parents’ Association (PA) supports our school in many ways, including:
- Facilitating parent connections through a variety of social activities;
- Coordinating speakers and events to help keep our parents informed;
- Providing support for faculty and staff through appreciation events and in times of need;
- Organizing community-wide celebrations for parents and students;
- Filling numerous volunteer and leadership opportunities.
Each grade level has parent representatives and social coordinators. These positions are put into place to help you optimize your Greenhill experience. They will help you to navigate the many activities, social events and volunteer opportunities that occur throughout the year. I am always available to help or lend an ear as well. Enjoy your years as Greenhill parents and congratulations again! I look forward to working with you over the next year.