|A robust endowment is an essential component of every successful nonprofit institution, and this is even more relevant in the independent school landscape where the fiscal challenges are mounting. In a time of rising tuitions and increasing need for financial aid among many families, the case for a strong endowment to ensure long-term budget relief and financial sustainability is evident.
As we move forward, increased endowment contributions will be critical to achieving the financial flexibility required to make vital investments in our School, including:
• Recruitment and retention a world-class faculty through competitive compensation and supportive work environments
• Continuation of our need-blind admissions policy, thereby ensuring our ability to attract the highest quality students
• Enrichment of our curriculum and programs to prepare our students to thrive in a changing, interconnected world
• Maintaining affordable tuitions as we seek to enroll a socio-economically diverse student body
• Providing operating resources to maintain new and existing facilities
The perpetual earnings generated by endowment funds play a critical role in shaping the future of the School by supporting the faculty, programs and facilities that define and enhance the Greenhill experience. We are thankful for all of the support we have received in the past and look forward to working with families and friends to continue to build this valuable resource.
Lower School: Winter Holiday begins at 11:00 a.m.
Middle School: Winter Holiday begins at 11:00 a.m.
Upper School: Winter Holiday begins at 11:45 a.m.